Crafted from white wax and housed in a handmade glass vessel, the Amber Infatuation candle’s design and rich scent adds a touch of luxury to any room.
The scent will release and evoke calm feelings with its striking perfume, shaped with the liveliness of bergamot, the intensity of musk blossoms, and the sweetness of orris. The deep notes embody the character of rosebuds and the embrace of musk.
Amber Infatuation has a clean and crisp scent that is fresh and powdery.
– Burn time: approximately 40 hours
– Hand made glass
– Mouth blown glass
– Cold cut glass
• The first time you light a scented candle let it burn for 2-3 hours so the surface becomes liquid. this will prevent an uneven surface.
• Trim the wick regularly with the special wick trimmer to avoid it smoking or overheating.
• Before extinguishing make sure wick is upright
• Do not relight candle when there is less than 5mm of wax remains or metal wick base is visible.
• Do not move a burning candle.
• Do not leave unattended.
• Keep out of reach of children.
What are you looking for?